Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Henrietta's Heartfelt Helpers

We have had a couple of donations come in overnight for Henrietta's surgery. Corey and I are extremely grateful for your help, and want to express our gratitude. It's not much, but we have put together a little "Donor's Wall" above Henrietta's bed. We hope your kind gestures will shine down on Henrietta, and help her to heal and feel better. And even if you can only give kind thoughts, we would like to thank each and every one of you who are sending love our way. Thank You!


Also, I am making some hats and scarves to sell to help raise funds for Henrietta's medical bills. I will be posting a link to my soon-to-be-open Etsy shop. I know the season is all wrong, but if you are looking for a handmade hat or scarf as a gift or for yourself, please keep us in mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment